Partner with us - Estate agents
Join our remarkable and exclusive network
We take pride in providing a proactive, prompt and professional service. That means you and your client have one less thing to worry about during the sale and/or purchase of residential and commercial property.
How we add value to your business
Estate agent benefits
Qualifying prospective purchasers (identifying those who aren’t in a position to proceed)
Accelerating cashflow thanks to quicker, smoother property sales
Work closely with lenders and utilize BDMs to achieve quicker turnaround times for mortgage offers
Regular and proactive updates
Arrange rapid decisions in principle to help speed up decision making
Keeping all interested parties updated on progress towards the formal mortgage offer
Source great mortgage deals on competitive terms – including complex cases
Find mortgage deals for purchasers who might otherwise struggle to secure funding
Arranging associated life and general insurance that cover all areas of risk
This means you
• Avoid wasting time and effort on prospective purchasers who wouldn’t secure the required funding
• Enhance your brand by providing access to a comprehensive and competitive mortgage and insurance service
• Focus your energy on what you do best - helping people buy and sell properties
• Remove risk by using a compliant client referral process
• Remain fully informed to enable continuity of support for clients
• Spend more time agreeing sales
How we’ll work
• Interview prospective purchasers
• Source the most appropriate mortgage deal
• Recommend appropriate life and general insurances
• Monitor and manage progress
• Complete the application paperwork
• Manage expectations by keeping all parties informed
• Make sure the plans we’ve recommended remain appropriate over the longer-term
Agree how we can best work together for the benefit of your clients.
Communicate the benefit and nature of our agreement with your team.
Initiate our agreed process for client referrals and advice.
Update you on progress with clients.
Meet at agreed times to review how we are working together.